Fire Risk Assessment
The Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations 2002 (DSEAR) require employers to assess the risk of fires and explosions arising from work activities involving dangerous substances, and to eliminate or reduce these risks, this assessment will specifically assess the risk to Fire.
The assessment will consider:
- Identifying the construction of the premises. Dimensions. Use
- What are the arrangements for access for emergency services?
- Who are the responsible persons and duty holders?
- What are the significant fire hazards?
- What is the occupancy. Persons at risk?
- Staff training
- Provision, maintenance and testing of fire protection measures
- Compartmentation and fire doors
- Preventative and protective measures
- Fire fighting equipment
- Emergency Lighting
- Directional Signage
- Fire Zone plans
- Evacuation arrangements
If you have any questions or would like more information please do not hesitate to get in touch via our contact section or email.